The companies most demanded (and advisable cause of simplicity and versatility) are Limited corporation – limited company (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada). They may be formed in about 15-20 days. A category of this type of companies is the «Sociedad Limitada Nueva Empresa» can be formed in 78 hours as long as certain conditions are met.
1) Requesting corporate name. Three names may be requested to Registro Mercantil Central, in order of preference.
2) Once you have the corporate name, you must open a bank account in the name of the company (company under Creation). In this bank account must be deposit the social capital of the company (minimum, 3.000,00 €)
3) Writing of Articles of Association according to Law.
4) Preparation of title deed and signature before a notary public. Inside the deed are the Articles of Association.
5) Requesting company tax code (CIF)
6) Calculation of taxes and payment (exept tax exemption)
7) File the company under Mercantile Register. From this moment, the company has legal status.
All the partners must ask for the NIE at the Police Station (Número de Identificación de Extranjero -«Foreign Resident Identification Number») and apply for registration in the AEAT: Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria: State’s Agency for Tax Administration.
Learn more: Forming a company.