Our office accumulates a large experience in the field of Immigration Law, not only in the ordinary proceedings but also in the different jurisdictions involved in the expulsion procedure, that is to say, in the Criminal Jurisdiction and Administrative Jurisdiction, appearing in actions of all class, courts and tribunals in defense of the interests of our clients.
In case of emergency (arrests and expulsions) you can contact an immigration lawyer even on weekends and holidays.
1) General System (intended for non EU citizens)
1) Residency for exceptional circumstances:
For community ties (arraigo social)
For work ties (arraigo laboral)
For family ties (arraigo familiar)
For humanitarian reasons.
2) Family Reunification.
3) Independent residence from regrouped family members.
4) Non-profit residence.
5) Initial authorization of residence and hired hand work.
6) Initial authorization of residence and self-employment.
7) Authorization of residence to women victims of gender violence.
8) Modification of residence authorization for residence and hired hand work.
9) Modification of authorization of residence and hired hand work by change of sector or geographical area.
10) Modification of authorization of residence and hired hand work for self-employment authorization.
11) Renewal of authorizations of residence, residence and work, and family reunification.
12) Modification of a family member’s card for divorce, cancellation of a duly registered de facto partnership, death and marriage annulment.
2) EU System (intended for European Union citizens and their relatives)
1) Application for Number of Foreigner Identification (N.I.E).
2) Application for family member’s card for spouses, de facto couples, ancestors and descendants.
3) Renewal of family card.
4) Registration in the Central Registry of Foreigners.
5) Family reunification.
6) Modification of family card because of divorce, cancellation of de facto registered partnership, death and marriage annulment.
1) Application for nationality according to the new Regulation that rules the procedure for the acquisition of Spanish nationality by residence. Royal Decree 1004/2015.
2) Interviews with the Police.
3) Oath before the Civil Registry.
4) Remedies against denial of nationality.
1) Advice and management of application for student visa / student card.
2) Renewal and extension of stay authorization for students.
3) Authorization for training, work practices or research.
4) Regrouping of student relatives.
5) Work authorization for students.
Of stay card for studies, research, training or practices for residency authorization;
Of residency card for studies, research, training or practices for residency and work authorization for research purposes;
Of stay card for studies, research, training or practices for residency and initial employment authorization;
Of residency card for studies, research, training or practices for residency and initial employment authorization;
Of stay card for studies, research, training or practices for residency and initial employment authorization intended for highly qualified professionals.
5) Homologation of qualifications and degrees
1) Homologation of foreign academic degrees to Spanish university degrees.
2) Recognition of Medical Specialties.
3) Partial validation of university studies.
6) Legalization of documents
1) Hague Apostille.
2) Diplomatic channels.
7) Residency for investors / Golden Visa program
3) Highly qualified staff.
4) Training and R & D.
5) Intra Business Transfer.
1) Application for stateless residency, asylum and refuge.
2) Temporary residency authorization for reasons of international protection (asylum / subsidiary protection).
3) Temporary residency authorization for collaboration with police, prosecutor, judicial and national authorities.
1) Allegations against expulsion proceedings.
2) Administrative appeals against expulsion orders (before the Administration.)
3) Appeals against expulsion orders (before courts of law.)
4) Detentions. Attendance before the Investigating Court (Juez de Instrucción) in request of internment procedure.
5) Arrests. Assistance at the Police Station in expulsion proceedings.
6) Appeals against the return order at the border.
Large experience in extradition proceedings with relevant judgements obtained in criminal jurisdiction.
11) Advice in visa matters
5) Specials for athletes, journalists, actors, religious, etc.
12) Civil Marriage between Foreigners or between Spanish and Foreigner
2) Denial of marriage.
3) Appeal against the denial of marriage.
4) Marriage by proxy.
5) Marriage before Notary.
6) Registration of marriage held abroad.
7) Same-sex marriage.
Marriage of two Spaniards celebrated abroad.
Marriage celebrated in Spain between Spanish and foreigner.
Marriage celebrated abroad between Spanish and foreigner.
Marriage in which one of the two parties is Spanish plurinational.
Marriage between foreigners of same sex residing in Spain.
13) Obtaining and Canceling Criminal and Police Records
14) Other formalities
1) Application for Number of Identification for Foreigners (NIE) by Non-Resident.
3) Social Security Number Allocation.
4) Invitation letters.
5) Homologation of driving licenses.
6) Return Authorization.
7) Couples of fact.
8) Consular registration.