Antonio Rodríguez Pedro Bernal is an experienced attorney in the criminal jurisdiction. He has sucessfully defended clients in crimes concerning alleged manslaughter and murder, against public health (drug trafficking), against property (theft, undue appropriations), against sexual freedom, crimes against the Spanish Historical Heritage, driving under the influence (DUI), theft, domestic violence, economic crimes, smuggling and in all kinds of crimes and misdemeanours, both before the Juzgados de Instrucción (Magistrate’s Courts), Audiencia Provincial (Crown Court), Tribunal del Jurado (Jury Courts) and Tribunal Supremo (Supreme Court of Justice). Ha has intervened and intervenes in cases with big media impact.
He is also expert in Extradition Procedures.
He speaks Spanish as his mother tongue, English and French as his working languages, and Hungarian.
Read the Blog on Criminal Law
- New “Law of Public Safety”
- The National High Court ‘Audiencia Nacional’ orders the release of a person required for extradition, assimilating, for the first time, the Subsidiary Protection to the Asylum
- “Transformation” of the Spanish Criminal Code
- Extradition Procedure in Spain – Plot
- Cleared by the Malaga Appeal Court by means of the doctrine of “lifting of corporate veil”