Antonio Pedro Rodríguez Bernal is an experienced attorney in the criminal jurisdiction. He has sucessfully defended clients in crimes concerning alleged manslaughter and murder, against public health (drug trafficking), against property (theft, undue appropriations), against sexual freedom, crimes against the Spanish Historical Heritage, driving under the influence (DUI), theft, domestic violence, economic crimes, smuggling and in all kinds of crimes and misdemeanours, both before the Juzgados de Instrucción (Magistrate’s Courts), Audiencia Provincial (Crown Court), Tribunal del Jurado (Jury Courts) and Tribunal Supremo (Supreme Court of Justice). Ha has intervened and intervenes in cases with big media impact.
He is also expert in Extradition Procedures.
He speaks Spanish as his mother tongue, English and French as his working languages, and Hungarian.
Read the Blog on Criminal Law
- Antonio Pedro Rodríguez Bernal quoted in the scientific article “Prevention and settlement of international conflicts of jurisdiction in the field of cybercrime”
- The National High Court ‘Audiencia Nacional’ orders the release of a person required for extradition, assimilating, for the first time, the Subsidiary Protection to the Asylum
- Extradition Procedure in Spain – Plot
- Foreigners involved in criminal proceedings in Spain: some valuable tips
- “Transformation” of the Spanish Criminal Code