The companies most demanded (and advisable because of simplicity and versatility) are Limited companies (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada). They may be formed in about 15-20 days. A category of this type of companies is the “Sociedad Limitada Nueva Empresa”, which can be formed in 78 hours as long as certain conditions are met.
- 1) Requesting a corporate name. Three names may be requested in the Central Commercial Register (Registro Mercantil Central), in order of preference.
- 2) Once you have the corporate name, you must open a bank account in the name of the company (company under Creation). In this bank account the social capital of the company must be deposited (minimum, 3.000,00 €)
- 3) Drawing up the Articles of Association according to Law.
- 4) Preparation of the title deed and signature before a notary public. Inside the deed are the Articles of Association.
- 5) Requesting company tax code (CIF)
- 6) Calculation of taxes and payment (except tax exemption)
- 7) File the company in the Commercial Register. From this moment, the company has legal status.
All the partners must ask for the NIE at the Police Station (Número de Identificación de Extranjero -“Foreign Resident Identification Number”) and apply for registration in the AEAT: Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria: State Agency for Tax Administration.
We may carry out all these steps on your behalf. Ask for an estimate without obligation.