Who are we?
Welcome to our Homepage. For over 15 years, Rodríguez Bernal Law Practice, Lawyers in Marbella, has offered a quality service based on trust with the client, versatility, dynamism and personalized treatment, avoiding excessive bureaucracy that hinders the attorney – client relationship. We know that modern life is full of difficulties and that it is essential to have constant legal advice. Often apprehension about hiring a lawyer means that queries are postponed and the resulting problems can cause irreparable damages.
Where are we?
Our offices are located in Marbella, Torremolinos and Málaga, but we move to other places if the matter requires it. We can assist you in English, Spanish, French and Hungarian.
A nearby market
To obtain the expected results, it is essential to be present in markets where our customers want to start or continue theirs business internationalization. Through our network of offices and partners, we work hand in hand with our clients and help them solve their problems by creating the necessary opportunities to achieve program objectives
Committed to our customers
For us, the need to engage with the challenges of our customers is part of the philosophy of our daily work. We remain close to our customers by offering a set of tools for the continuous improvement of their businesses. We perform our work from the commitment and dedication of a company with more than 15 years of experience.
Our Law Firm is higly specialized in Heritage, Works of Art Market, International Investments, Real Estate Law as well as Civil and Criminal Litigation.
How we can help you
Our activities focus on not only the conventional categories -general litigation-, but also, due to the dynamic market environment in which we operate, each case is a new challenge that requires the development of other non-standard practices in both legal and corporate areas. This combination is the key to achieve client’s goals.
Can we talk about business?
The need to engage with the challenges of our customers is part of the philosophy of our daily work. We remain close to our customers by offering a set of tools for the continuous improvement of their businesses.
Lawyers in Marbella
- Művészeti Piac Jogi Mesterképzesi Szak https://t.co/TSYCSHm36U
- Művészeti Piac Jogi Mesterképzesi Szak Művészeti Piac Jogi Mesterképzesi Szak 2021 Juniusában, ennek a cégnek az ig… https://t.co/4Xe9YNeNGv
- Maîtrise de Spécialiste du Marché de l’Art https://t.co/TKoHLPaYiZ
- Maîtrise de Spécialiste du Marché de l’Art Maîtrise de Spécialiste du Marché de l’Art fiscaEn juin dernier, le dire… https://t.co/rKdSqp71QT
- I Master of Specialist in Art Market Law https://t.co/wctgzPHEEI
- I Master of Specialist in Art Market Law I Master of Specialist in Art Market Law Last June, the director of this f… https://t.co/HHkefRtqQO
- I Máster de Especialista en Derecho del Mercado del Arte https://t.co/gdMJ1MppGN
- I Máster de Especialista en Derecho del Mercado del Arte I Máster de Especialista en Derecho del Mercado del Arte E… https://t.co/fEkeqIJzjU
- ¿Y si el otro representante de la UE le hubiera cedido el sitio a Von der Leyen? Hubiera sido una combinación de m… https://t.co/Nl8VQIgbBV
- RT @vladogb: Avec le passage des derniers navires qui attendaient, l’embouteillage monstrueux de 422 navires dans le canal de Suez est enfi…
Our cases and news
On July 3, the Director of this office, Antonio Pedro Rodríguez Bernal, gave a presentation at the II International Congress on Human Rights and Globalization, organized by the University of Seville (July 1, 2 and 3, 2020).
Rodríguez Bernal was part, as a panelist, of the Roundtable “New human rights in …
By Judgment of March 6, 2020, the Criminal Chamber of the National Court in Madrid denies extradition of British citizen (…), requested by the authorities of the Kingdom of Thailand, since those authorities had not offered enough guarantees not to apply death penalty.
After a tortuous court process, almost half …
Kingdom of Thailand asked the extradition of British person in a case where death penalty was involved.
By Judgment of March 6, 2020, the Criminal Chamber of the National Court in Madrid denies extradition.
High Court of Andalusia annuls the expulsion of a foreign citizen by setting up a domestic partnership after the expulsion order
El Tribunal Superior de Justicia de Andalucía estima recurso de apelación preparado por Antonio Pedro Rodríguez Bernal, esclareciendo la cuestión de la pérdida sobrevenida de objeto, cuando las circunstancias que afectan al administrado cambian durante la sustanciación del procedimiento, antes del acto de la vista.
No siempre el lento funcionamiento de la jurisdicción contencioso-administrativa, que ...